Muir College Center Digital Sign Submission
The Muir College Digital Sign located in the Middle of Muir (M.O.M.) provides UCSD students and staff with updates about upcoming events, programs, and opportunities.
The Digital Sign will be updated several times a week by the Muir College Graphic Intern. While the Digital Sign is not exclusive to Muir College affiliates, the primary purpose of the Digital Sign is to promote awareness of Muir College events, programs, organizations, and departments that enhance the Muir community.
A few guidelines:
- Your announcements should be for a specific event or program, and must contain appropriate information.
- As the Digital Sign is a primarily visual form of advertisement, it requires that your announcement be formatted as an image when it is uploaded to the system. We ask that the image you submit on this form be as complete as possible.
- For fastest processing, your image should be submitted as you want it displayed, including all event info, in a 1400x1000 pixel landscape image file (PNG, GIF, JPEG).
- Images in the wrong dimensions or file types (e.g. PDF or EPUB) will be resized and/or converted.
- Minimal submissions including unformatted images and plain text will be dropped onto a default template. Allow a few days for processing.
- Note that Muir College has the authority to approve or deny any digital sign requests.
If the submission does not fit the guidelines or does not comply with university policy, it will not be posted. For custom designs, questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.