Retroactive Degree Application
If your last course was completed during a quarter which has already ended, you will need to apply for graduation with a Retroactive Degree Form.
If your last term is still in progress-return to http://degree.ucsd.edu to complete the online application.
If you have not yet registered for your last term-you are not eligible to apply for graduation yet. Visit http://degree.ucsd.edu/ after you have registered for your final classes to apply online.
Instructions for Filing for Retroactive Graduation(final quarter has already ended)
Complete this form and submit to the Muir Advising Office in one of the following ways:
- By Email: Scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at H&SS 2126
- By Fax: (858) 534-8183
- By Mail: Muir Advising, 9500 Gilman Dr. #0106, La Jolla, CA 92093-0106
Please keep in mind:
Muir College is unable to guarantee a posting date of degree nor able to accept urgent posting requests for retroactive applicants.Retroactive degree conferrals can take a long time! You can check your status at http://degree.ucsd.edu.
Ultimately it is the student's responsibility to make sure they have met all the requirements for graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- If your last course was completed in a quarter that has already ended, you should print and complete the Retroactive Degree Form.
- If your last course is still in progress, you should apply for graduation at http://degree.ucsd.edu.
- If you have not yet registered for your last course, you are not eligible to apply for graduation yet. Visit http://degree.ucsd.edu after you have registered for your final course(s).