Talk With An Advisor
Muir’s academic advisors are committed to helping you make the most of your education and explore options to achieve your personal, educational, and professional goals.
To meet with an academic advisor, we offer many options to suit the varied needs and schedules of our students. Please refer to the different ways to Talk With An Advisor below and know that we very much look forward to meeting and working with you!
Virtual Advising CenterDon't have time to come see us? Submit your academic questions to you major advisors or Muir College advisors through the Virtual Advising Center!
Walk Ins and Important Dates Calendar
Walk-ins are 15-minute sessions in which you can meet with an advisor for your general questions or concerns. We encourage you to come and see us during Walk-In's if you would like to discuss topics such as:
- Scheduling and planning your current quarter classes.
- Clarification with your major and GE requirements.
- Choosing classes for the next quarter.
- Deciding on whether or not to drop a class.
Make an Appointment
To schedule a 30 minute session to discuss:
- Developing a long-term academic plan.
- Discussing options for majors or double majors.
- Reviewing your degree audit to make sure you are on track to graduate.
- Concerns about your academic performance
Please call (858) 534-3580
- Summer School "How To" Guide
- 2016-2017 Learning and Living Handbook
- Transfer Student Handbook
- Academic Forms
- 2-Pass Enrollment Information